- 1.1 Prices are F.O.B. nursery, Langley, B.C. unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- 1.2 For quantities of less than 10 - container items - please add 25 percent to listed prices.
- 1.3 Credit and payment options are available to established accounts.
- 1.4 Generally accounts are due and payable on receipt of invoice and become overdue 30 days from date of shipment or pick-up.
- 1.5 A 1.5 percent per month service charge, 18 percent per annum, is applied to overdue accounts.
- 1.6 New accounts are on a cash basis only, for a minimum of one year or until credit has been approved by our credit department.
- 1.7 All duty, brokerage and phytosanitary certificate fees are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2.0 Packing and Shipping
- 2.1 Packing and shipping expenses are charged at cost.
- 2.2 Shipment is at the purchaser's risk and expense.
- 2.3 Delivery in our own trucks is provided at cost to lower mainland and Vancouver Island destinations depending upon minimum order size and distance of delivery.
3.0 Grade and Warranty
- 3.1 All stock is graded according to the "Guide Specifications for Nursery Stock" set by the Canadian Nursery Landscape Association.
- 3.2 All stock is warranted alive, in good condition and true to name on leaving our nursery, and if proven otherwise will, at our option, be replaced or credited to the purchaser's account.
- 3.3 No warranty, express or implied, is made as to the productiveness of any stock sold.
- 3.4 Liability in all cases is limited to the payment originally received for the stock.
- 4.1 Nursery stock is to be inspected by the purchaser on receipt.
- 4.2 Claims, in writing, must be received within 10 days of receipt of stock.
- 5.1 Cancellation of orders must be in writing and accepted by Linnaea.
- 5.2 Orders assembled and not picked up or shipped as first agreed are charged a 4 percent per month maintenance fee and carrying charge unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- 6.1 Returns not accepted.
7.0 Force Majeure
- 7.1 Orders are accepted without liability and subject to availability, crop conditions, hail, frost, flood, fire, labour shortages, transportation delays or other causes beyond our control.
8.0 Business Hours
- 8.1 Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
These icons is licensed by CC 3.0 BY: